• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Changing my name back to my PSN username mw & wz ps4

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been covered already. Please redirect me to the thread if that's the case.

I changed my name a while ago from my PSN username to a different name in game. I play mw and wz on the PS4

I now want to revert to using my PSN username in-game. I've been to the Activision support site but it's so hard to use I gave up. I've asked the Twitter @activisupport or whatever they're called. No reply.

Is it possible to revert my in-game name to my PSN username without changing my name on the Activision forums ? My PSN name uses special characters that I can't use on the Activision forums so I can't just change my name to it on there.

I'm hoping someone on here knows a way to do it please?

Many thanks

Vv___THUG___vV

Like CODForums!

Advertisements