• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Costumer Service Is Very Lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activation costumer service is a pain. I tried to find a contact email or something but there isn't any and their web site will just give you the run around and say talk to a representative but you can't. I tried to set up a log in but it wanted my player info which I am not going to give.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Activation costumer service is a pain. I tried to find a contact email or something but there isn't any and their web site will just give you the run around and say talk to a representative but you can't. I tried to set up a log in but it wanted my player info which I am not going to give.
Did you look at these?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
To run Call of Duty on PC we need to use Battlenet, this requires an account, we also need an Activision account and they need to be linked, if that is not done, the game doesn't work.

Console players need an account to use their consoles, be it with Microsoft or Sony, that account lets you save data, record achievements, use the store and access social features.

Activision gives rewards to players such as CP Points, records in game progression and allows you to connect with other players socially, to do this it needs to link your Activision account to the platform you're using.

The terms and conditions to using their service is that the accounts need to be linked, in return you get benefits such as those mentioned above.

If you choose not to accept their terms then they choose not to let you use the service.

50-million plus users and growing, have accepted the terms, if that was your business would you make an exception for one? Assuming it was technically possible for them to check to see if your XBox account has access to online services without having access to your XBox account details.

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements