• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Couple Funny Embarrassing Moments

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Nice work on those embarrassing moments. The kid jumping around? He got owned. That shows jumping around needlessly is bad.

Nice work on those embarrassing moments. The kid jumping around? He got owned. That shows jumping around needlessly is bad.
People don't mind admitting they use a scuf controller either and they typically jump around every corner, never got why so many people paid extra money for a scuf, to me it's the same as having a trigger mod, or a jitter mod. An unfair advantage.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
People don't mind admitting they use a scuf controller either and they typically jump around every corner, never got why so many people paid extra money for a scuf, to me it's the same as having a trigger mod, or a jitter mod. An unfair advantage.
It's almost like the turbo controller. You want the highest score in a shooter, and a turbo controller nets you that. Even in a fighting game, it works - Street Fighter II says hi. :D

I'm not saying I condone it, I'm just saying it's almost the same thing.

Stuff like turbo or modded controllers bother me, I wouldn't call it cheating, but again it's an unfair advantage. People just need to get good with the regular controller instead of taking the easy way out. ;)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Stuff like turbo or modded controllers bother me, I wouldn't call it cheating, but again it's an unfair advantage. People just need to get good with the regular controller instead of taking the easy way out. ;)
Yep. You're right. :)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements