• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Crash ! Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat999

Recruit
Hello, It's been quite several weeks now that I have some troubles playing CoD Warzone on my computer. I had some other issues so I gave my PC and it has been fully repaired. Hard drive changed, BIOS updated ... So now I got back the PC and installed only the game. I turned off the antivirus, turned off the nvidia settings, so when I launch the game there's NO other program launched. And I still have some crashes during the game (screen frozen and then quit, some error codes ...). So I can only guess that it comes from the Graphic Card, I don't see any other explanation. I have everything updated that means : GeForce Experience : 3.25.1.27 Driver : 30.0.15.1215 Can somebody help with this problem ? Thanks ! Best,

Kat999

Recruit
could be graphics card what info are you finding with error codes?
On about 7 games, I crashed 3 times. 2 times, the screen freezes, about 5 to 10 secondes, and the game quits, back to Windows, nothing else. And the other time I had a "Fatal error" with nvwgf2umx.dll. I read dozens of articles about the possible problems and it's always the same ones coming back : Scan and repair the files, upgrade the bios, turn off the anitvirus ... and the one that is constant is "Drivers update" for the GPU.
I would like to find someone playing this game with a RTX 2080 SUPER, to know what driver he is using and if he has any problem. I really don't see any other reason.

Kat999

Recruit
A little update, I have installed the 472.12 driver. I have been able to play 10 games without any problem, and just the last one crashed. It's better but still a problem not to be able to play a game without a crash.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Sorry, I've not been around much recently as I am fasting and have been working 3 jobs to keep with soaring energy costs.

The issues you're dealing with are more often than not down to the game itself, and usually the fixes and steps posted on various websites that you can find through Google searches will resolve over 95% of problems.

If nothing else is working then you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, this worked for another member a few days ago. I hate suggesting this option as the time it takes to download is just so long, even on a decent Internet connection, but it has worked for someone else already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements