• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Crashing after about 2 minutes in game

GuyWithGun

Recruit
As the title says I keep crashing after about 2 or 3 minutes in game. This happened after the updates. I haven't played in a couple of weeks....WTH Happened?

I've been having the same problem on PC. I can usually play one match with no problems the the second match always crashes. It starts out glitchy like it lagging then just freezes. I know its either the COD update or Windows 10 recent update because I had no problems with all the same settings before.

Sorry that you guys are experiencing this issue. If you keep experiencing it make a post about it here for some assistance:
I've been having the same problem on PC. I can usually play one match with no problems the the second match always crashes. It starts out glitchy like it lagging then just freezes. I know its either the COD update or Windows 10 recent update because I had no problems with all the same settings before.
Look at the reply above.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements