• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Crazy idea for a future upcoming COD video game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron B.

Recruit
Sometime in the future, a COD game should be based on a battle between humans and lost souls. I have a drawn picture of a game case cover but I can't post it on here. I think this would be a interesting campaign to see.:)

This is just an idea

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
This would be the Zombies mode. I think it has already happened in a few Zombies sections in either WaW/Black Ops 1, 2, or 3.

But it is an interesting concept. However, what would we kill these souls with? We aren't Ghostbusters in the game, ya know.

Aaron B.

Recruit
This would be the Zombies mode. I think it has already happened in a few Zombies sections in either WaW/Black Ops 1, 2, or 3.

But it is an interesting concept. However, what would we kill these souls with? We aren't Ghostbusters in the game, ya know.
Yes this is very true, but, maybe some specialized weapons designed to flood the soul with some type of energy to extinguish the souls. Or maybe someone else could come up with somthin better than my idea. This idea of souls has happened in Black Ops with the rituals, but this would be a full on soul encounter with some sort of a bigger creature that is harder to defeat in so many rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements