• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN DaRk Gaming Is Recruiting

D4rk

Recruit
Hello and welcome!
We are DaRk Gaming [DaRk] And Are Currently Recruiting For PS4 OverWatch And Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare Modern Warfare Remastered Cod WW2 And Many More.
We Are A Well Established Clan
As A Clan We Don't Tolerate:
-Trash Talkers
-Haters
-Cheating In Any Form
Our Rules Are As Follow:
1. Must Have A Mic
2. Must Speak English
3. Age Requirement Is 15+
4. Be Respectful!
5. Be A Team Player With A Good Personality
6. Be Active Is A Must!
Pm Me For Info On Any Team Or Just In The Clan

Looking For 2 Active For Comp Call of duty Players

New Overwatch Team Looking For Competitive No Ego Players

Grant Hunt

Recruit
Interested. Don't play IW. I have BO3 but I'm very very rusty. Mainly play MWR. Took nearly 2 years off from CoD because I can't stand the boost jumping. Picked up IW because of MWR. Started playing again and had a .7 K/D. Since then I have raised my K/D took a 1.36 with a 317-319 SPM. Add me, Cityzen_21

Darkside

Recruit
Coming from xbox to PlayStation so I can play competitive. I have over a 4 K/D on xbox in infinite warfare, and I just started on PlayStation so I'm only a level 8. I would really love to join a comp team

Im not a new COD player but i am a new IW player..I hate IW..with a passion but with WW2 coming out i need to get back into it. If you wann give me a shot my psn is my username. Im 22 and have mic.

I'm a 15 year old female and I'm a very active player, my main games are IW, MWR and BO3. My PsN is gingyninjy13.

I've been playing for many years now, and I would say I'm an experienced player. I would like to join the COD team.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements