• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ dmz doing stupid things

freakdaddy64

Recruit
has anyone went in to game and just did something stupid like today i went in to kill operators with a lachman platform with a supressor so i camp an exfil killed an operator on train and killed one at exfil then got smoked and got credit for it but not for mission because my weapon didnt have a suppressor im such an idiot.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Been there done that I run my guns on semi auto and I am OK with dealing with that for PVP because I can control the gun better that way and be more accurate, granted at typical engagement distances on the train I want full auto. But yeah been killing bots then had 1 in the chamber and went POP reload DEAD.. yep.. yep yep..

and typically on my guns I will run the largest mag I can so yeah the BR I carry has a 50 round drum on it LOL /facepalm

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
has anyone went in to game and just did something stupid like today.....
Yep, plenty of times, I've gone into game trying to chase an upgrade for a weapon, or XP to unlock something with the not just the wrong loadout, but the entirely the wrong weapon.

KeyboardDemon

I got a good deal on it, saved close to 30% on vouchers I got through work and staff discounts, the monitor is awesome, I've even had a bit of time to play a few games of Doom Eternal which looks incredible and runs at over 350 fps with RTX off in Ultra Nightmare settings.

KeyboardDemon

Sort of, I have only played about 2-4 hours, had the game for ages just not ever played it, as I said though, it looks good, and I didn't even mention the HDR mode takes it up to the next level.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements