• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ DMZ - Make Friends Or Enemies??

Friend Or Foe??

• Will You Be My Friend??

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • BAH!!!! SHOOT 'EM ALL AND LET THE GODS SORT 'EM OUT!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
So recently I have discovered the wonders of actually talking to other Operators and seeing if they want to hook up...

I had a couple interactions where they other Operators were kewl and we hooked up and exfil'ed together.. I have to admit, I REALLY enjoyed that.. A LOT more than a successful kill of an Operator...

But then, I had a couple bad experiences where the other Operators seemed to really enjoy taking my offer's of co-operation and shoved them up my arse with hot lead.. :(

With the advent of reasonably efficient and deadly AIs in DMZ, the option to hook up is VERY attractive.. At least to me..

So I am kinda torn here... Should I shoot first, shoot some more and then ask questions?? Or hold out the hand of friendship?? :D

How have ya'all handled being friendly?? Or not...

So recently I have discovered the wonders of actually talking to other Operators and seeing if they want to hook up...

I had a couple interactions where they other Operators were kewl and we hooked up and exfil'ed together.. I have to admit, I REALLY enjoyed that.. A LOT more than a successful kill of an Operator...

But then, I had a couple bad experiences where the other Operators seemed to really enjoy taking my offer's of co-operation and shoved them up my arse with hot lead.. :(

With the advent of reasonably efficient and deadly AIs in DMZ, the option to hook up is VERY attractive.. At least to me..

So I am kinda torn here... Should I shoot first, shoot some more and then ask questions?? Or hold out the hand of friendship?? :D

How have ya'all handled being friendly?? Or not...
Usually say we're friendly and ask if they are, so far so good usually team up and exfil out and only once we had more than 6 so we did split up and went our separate ways but each group said we'd go west and the other east so we wouldn't run into each other again.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements