• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What’s it like for XP and everything I don’t really play it
It's in line with all the other modes, the only real difference is that you have a set number of k/d before you stop playing until the next round. You get a little bit more XP in the mode, than most. Not by much, but just a little bit. It's kind of like Domination, except once you "control" the area, the "flag" is gone.

Think of it like a gangster capturing a turf. Put it that way.

KH98

Recruit
I like the sound of that :p I might be playing it more just don’t know wether to get a team together or solos

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I like the sound of that :p I might be playing it more just don’t know wether to get a team together or solos
I am a solo player, so if you have a team... you're golden. It's a little harder as solo because of the dummies.

KH98

Recruit
I am solo this Call of duty maybe we could get a game between us I’m on Xbox what about you ?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements