• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Does this game have sbmm?

What are your thoughts on the mm in this game?

• Amazing MM.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good MM

• Bad MM

• Terrible MM

• Total voters
Why is every single person in my lobby 1,000,000 times better? How do people know my exact location? Why do I hear footsteps in the kill cam and not in-game? I haven't won a game in months, and I still get bs lobbies with only tryhard sweats? I've only ever won 2 games and every single game is only the best players in the game.

I would say keep playing, if You meet random players that are good to play with then - friend them and team up, work together, people forget it is a Team Game at its heart, there are plenty of ways to win. You don’t mention which games modes you favour - i play plunder most of the time, it’s my thing - some days I win some days I don’t - the lobbies can be good or Dan be utter s**t but that’s how the game is - keep the faith.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements