• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Dream Job.

sedeciim

Recruit
what do you want to be in the future?
because i'm sure nobody wants to sit around just flipping burgers, right.

I'm in nursing but i've always wanted to become a psychologist. theres something about people, you just wanna understand everything about them.

kubikill

Recruit
I really wanted to be somewhere in IT since I was a kid. Now that I've grown up, I realized I can't just be an IT person. I had to pick between repairing PCs, building networks, managing databases, programming, and so on. And I've decided to be a front-end web developer. You can work from home, and you get this nice feeling after you finish a cool-looking website.

sedeciim

Recruit
honestly, i consider that a ideal job. it must be so comfortable, i bet a lot would envy being in your position!
sadly the nursing job was more difficult and boring than i anticipated, so i really hated it here. even mock practice was a nightmare, i cant for the life of me understand why i picked it to begin with.

sedeciim

Recruit
it really did. to be honest i picked it out of pressure to not like a unemployed idiot, my family dont take kindly to that.

but according to them psychologist is too "ambitious for someone like me".

sedeciim

Recruit
now thats what i call unique! are you good at tricks already? it sounds like one of those jobs you see on TV and not in real life.

I can do a few things that seem to get people's attention. Nothing too dramatic .  I have a long way to go though. I am currently working on learning the needle swallow and I always have cards with me. I thought the same thing for the longest time! I did't realize that people REALLY do it for a living until I started college.

sedeciim

Recruit
haha, dont forget us if you get famous pal! you never know, life can take you to great places!

my dad had a magician phase but seems to have gotten bored with it now. so i excuse if my attitude might have looked like i didnt take it seriously!

No problem, I never think magic should be taken too seriously. A lot of people go through a phase of learning magic, and we all have that uncle who does the 21 card trick at parties after a few drinks and inevitably screws it up. Most people don't stick with it for long.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements