• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

evga z15 ketboard

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Sweet, looks good and at a decent price with hot swappable switches so you can replace a switch when you have reached your 70 million key presses or when the key stops working, that's something I can't do with my more expensive mechanical keyboards.

It's great to see how mechanical keyboards have become more affordable with better features over the years since I got my first mechanical keyboard.

A good buy IMHO. How are you finding adjusting to it?

I took to my mechanical keyboard straight away; it would be hard to go back to a membrane keyboard now.

On my main PC I use the HyperX Alloy Elite RGB featuring Cherry MX Red keys, I got this before they released the keyboards with the Kailh switches like the ones on your keyboard.

My other PC had the HyperX Alloy FPS RGB featuring Kailh Silver switches, but my daughter took it to use with her laptop because that PC is in storage at the moment.

Both are great keyboards and the only reason I prefer my Alloy Elite is because it has volume and media controls in the top right corner, though the Alloy FPS is smaller because it doesn't have the extra controls.

I added these to my keyboard: https://www.hyperxgaming.com/unitedstates/en/keyboards/keyboard-accessories/hyperx-pudding-keycaps

The pudding keycaps lets the RGB come through the bottom of the keys as well as the lettering at the top, it adds to the effect, not everyone's cup of tea, but I like the effect.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements