• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Evolution Gaming Recruiting

EVO Jprice

Recruit
Xbox gamers, if you're looking for a great clan that is a family both on and off the console. Then look no further than Evolution (EVO) Gaming. We strive to make members of all skill levels feel right at home here. Whether you're a seasoned vet, who looking to find a strong Comp team. Or a weekend warrior who just loves to play for fun! We've got a little bit of everything here and are always looking to expand our family to other awesome players. If you're interested, post "interested" or send me a PM and I'll get you set up!FB_IMG_1581949843558.jpg

Send a message to EG Sgt Lauer CM. I am a Xbox 1 Call of Duty player. We are looking for anyone that wants to join us. I dont care if your a god player or just on for fun. We dont care about your kd. We care about enjoying yourself while online. We are a 17+ community.

We also hold custom game nights every week within our community. We have a Branch Wars coming up soon to where you will face other Branches within our community.

So hit me up and come join the fun we have.

The biggest lesson that Modern Warfare has taught me so far is: running with a squad makes the game 10 times better! If you're still looking for a squad, then look no further because Evolution Gaming is the place for you!

If you're interested, send me a message or leave a comment saying you're interested and I'll message you details
Im down
The biggest lesson that Modern Warfare has taught me so far is: running with a squad makes the game 10 times better! If you're still looking for a squad, then look no further because Evolution Gaming is the place for you!

If you're interested, send me a message or leave a comment saying you're interested and I'll message you details
Im down

Im down

Im down play daily

Like CODForums!

Advertisements