• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Exit Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
At the ending of a match, I want to exit or quit the game, so I don't need to watch or be involved in the voting process. How do I leave the game at that time? I tried the escape key (PC), but that does nothing.

Thank you.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I haven't got Vanguard yet, they usually offer a free week to tempt people, I might wait and try it out then, but not in a hurry to tell the truth.

How are you finding the game? (apart from the annoying can't quit before the they let you issue!)

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I'm finding the game VERY sophomoric. It's like an afterthought or the redheaded stepchild of COD. I would not recommend this game to anyone—a waste of 60.00. Live and learn, right?

KeyboardDemon

I appreciate your feedback, thanks.

I didn't like Cold War during the 1 week free period, but really got into it after my friends started playing Zombies, do you think there is a chance that this might grow on you?

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Key....Like I stated. In my opinion, this game was put together as an afterthought. Cut and paste attributes from other FPS games and call it Vanguard. Modern Warfare and Cold War are great games. There was thought and effort placed into those games, and executed well. With BF 2024 releasing this week or subsequent and other FPS's at the ending of 2121 and regaining in 2022 will cause this game to crash. Remember how they branded this game. "The BEST WW2 game ever made." That's what will be placed on the headstone six months from now.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I haven't got Vanguard yet, they usually offer a free week to tempt people, I might wait and try it out then, but not in a hurry to tell the truth.

How are you finding the game? (apart from the annoying can't quit before the they let you issue!)
Oooo Good idea!!! I was gonna wait til it went on sale half price...

"But now that I hear it out loud, I like your idea better.."
-Woody, PSYCH

:D

KeyboardDemon

Oooo Good idea!!! I was gonna wait til it went on sale half price...

"But now that I hear it out loud, I like your idea better.."
-Woody, PSYCH

:D
My take on it is that both MW and CW have good levels of player activity so I don't need a new title to get my FPS fix, however, I would buy it if there was a compelling reason to do so.

Now, no disrespect to @freakdaddy64 as we agree on many things, but here I feel what @Yankee_LT is the better indicator for me.

What he has said has been repeated by many other players and his opinion seems to be more thought out rather than just salty like some posts I've seen. So I at least want to try the game. I missed the beta as I no longer play beta versions anymore, they are usually buggy and are generally a let down.

OZZO

Recruit
Yes!! I also want to exit asap from this waste of time. It is taking way too long. And I don't want to see the same animation for 100th time.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
That was always an issue with WARZONE... You had to wait like 2 mins to get your score and get back into the lobby...

They added an option to leave the game immediately... Which works out real well..

I am surprised they did not do that for VANGUARD...

freakdaddy64

Recruit
quit crying over spilled milk it could have been beer. and is the exit game really a big deal it doesnt even bother me. i think its worth it because i like the maps and the game play so ya,ll quit being scared and come get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
quit crying over spilled milk it could have been beer. and is the exit game really a big deal it doesnt even bother me. i think its worth it because i like the maps and the game play so ya,ll quit being scared and come get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it's on!!!!

When they have the free Vanguard week... :D heh

KeyboardDemon

is the exit game really a big deal it doesnt even bother me
Well, yes it is for some players.

Some of us only have limited time to play, getting rid of that extra couple of minutes at the end of each round might make the difference between playing 6 rounds instead of 5 with an extra 10 minutes spent watching end of round animations. We are gamers, we want to play games, if we wanted to watch videos we would be on YouTube or Netflix.

Also, it seems quite harsh that you would dismiss this issue because it doesn't bother you when clearly it does bother @Yankee_LT who made the original post.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
Well, yes it is for some players.

Some of us only have limited time to play, getting rid of that extra couple of minutes at the end of each round might make the difference between playing 6 rounds instead of 5 with an extra 10 minutes spent watching end of round animations. We are gamers, we want to play games, if we wanted to watch videos we would be on YouTube or Netflix.

Also, it seems quite harsh that you would dismiss this issue because it doesn't bother you when clearly it does bother @Yankee_LT who made the original post.
boohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements