• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Music

Vali07

Recruit
What's everyone's favorite genres? I'm in to stuff like Drum & Bass and Trip Hop.

Post some of your favorite bands and songs in here too.

chrislyons88

Recruit
I only listen to classical opera. I only play games while listening to classic opera. It pumps me, calms me and makes me go nuts when its time to shoot zombies. haha give it a try.!

apriapism

Recruit
I'm into all kind of genres, anything that catches my interest really, from rap, hip hop, trance, techno and sometimes country. I'm a huge folk rock fan though.

It's a weird combination but what I listen to is Classical, Game Scores, and video game inspired music. Though more typically, I just like certain things from all genres. I like a little of everything.

CrispyEggos

Recruit
I listen to mostly alternative, punk and rock.

If I'm at the gym, it's more hardcore, techno and a bit of random stuff. But I'm pretty open to any style, it just has to sound good.

Gamer

Recruit
I only listen music when i get bored, and at that time i used to listen Rnb(rythm and blues) songs...it relaxes me mentally. I love it

Vali07

Recruit
I only listen to classical opera. I only play games while listening to classic opera. It pumps me, calms me and makes me go nuts when its time to shoot zombies. haha give it a try.!

I used to listen to classical music when i read as i felt it stimulated me more and helped me concentrate.

Khronic

Recruit
I listen to di.fm on various channels. Specifically the electro house station when there are some good shows on, as well as the drum and bass and breaks channel. If there isn't anything good on, I usually just put Pandora on and let it play. The only times I'm listening to music is either when I'm doing some tedious desk work or at the gym so I like having it continuously playing.

thethirdeye

Recruit
I use to be only into a few genres, now I listen to almost anything now. However, my favorites are Abstract, Psy-Trance,Trap, Hip-Hop, and Rock.

kamy

Recruit
I mostly listen to Dance. Hip-Hop and Dubstep mainly sometimes just some pop on the radio :)

Gamer

Recruit
I use to be only into a few genres, now I listen to almost anything now. However, my favorites are Abstract, Psy-Trance,Trap, Hip-Hop, and Rock.

hip hop and rock my favorite too. Dubstep music is also good.
my favorite artists are- Eminem, Micheal Jackson, shayne ward and etc.

sbatz72

Recruit
When I first started listening to music, I was listening to pop and pop rock. Now, I can say, that my iPod has everything from Alabama to ZZTop on it.

Greenbox390

Recruit
My favourite music genres are; dubstep, reggae, ragga, miminal house, triphop, hiphop and some alternative and classical tracks.

I listen to dubstep radio stations on a daily basis. There are some dubstep mixes on my iPod that I literally would struggle to live without.

icebloodz

Recruit
I listen to two steps from hell. They make movie music. mostly stuff that will tend to mesmerize you to fight a losing battle. Its good stuff.

Far_Mur_Jo

Recruit
I used to listen to looooads of DnB and Jungle back in my teens, but I have long passed that phase. These days I listen mostly to variations of rock - punk rock, hard rock, indie, shoegaze and lately I developed a huge liking to surf rock. I also listen to ska, reggae and dancehall occasionally.

I'm into a bunch of different types of music. I like rock and dubstep, but I also like SOME...SOME pop songs. Not a fan of country at all, like...at all.

thethirdeye

Recruit
I'm into a bunch of different types of music. I like rock and dubstep, but I also like SOME...SOME pop songs. Not a fan of country at all, like...at all.

Me too, I also dislike country. I somewhat feel bad for saying that, but, although I respect country, it's just not for me.

Gamer

Recruit
I listen to mostly alternative, punk and rock.

If I'm at the gym, it's more hardcore, techno and a bit of random stuff. But I'm pretty open to any style, it just has to sound good.

I also uses to listen alternative rock songs at gym like linkin park songs . ex-in the end and runaway..awesome music :)

NickJ

Recruit
Rap, Hip Hop, Dance, Club Music, RnB, and some scores mostly from movies. I like movie scores from people like Marco Beltrami and others. Rock as well from some artists. Metal works only if it's from a movie soundtrack or something.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements