• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite music

sbatz72

Recruit
I am an 80's lady. I love music from the 80's. This is not to say I do not have newer music on my iPod. I just have mostly music from the 80's though. I like mostly pop and pop rock. What about you, what is your favorite kind of music?

jhaypee

Recruit
My favorite kind of music is Rn B. I really like listening Rn B songs especially latest and hottest music. Music is definitely amazing and awesome. I listen to music everyday. My day is not complete without music. It makes me cry and laugh. ;)

janedacumos

Recruit
I am an 80's lady. I love music from the 80's. This is not to say I do not have newer music on my iPod. I just have mostly music from the 80's though. I like mostly pop and pop rock. What about you, what is your favorite kind of music?
Same with you, I am an avid fan of old songs especially love songs. It is very serenading compare to nowadays genre of music.

seafood

Recruit
I listen to a wide variety of songs. I listen to rap, metal, pop, R&B and more. There's so many great songs out there. I love listening to music everyday. I don't know what I would do without music.

TheViper

Recruit
My favorite music is anything with people with actually talent that aren't over hyped. I tend to listen to tupac most of the time though. Other times I listen to old school RnB.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements