1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favourite Map?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Greenbox390, Mar 30, 2013.

1. GT555

GT555 Recruit

My favourite map would have to be the airport! There were so many great places to hide and the plane was my favourite place. They should certainly make another airport map perhaps a little larger too!

2. Thrix

Thrix Recruit

Are we talking about general CoD maps or Modern Warfare 2 maps?
    If we are taking all the maps into consideration, I would go with...gahh, can't decide!
    But the best MW2 map for me was the Terminal, same as TehAwfulWaffle.

3. oscarmikewhiskey

The best map in Modern Warfare two had to be rust during the online rust glitch era. So many nukes were added to my profile during that time so many people got 10th prestige level 70 on that map.The best killstreak for that map had to be the ac130 gunship. Blasting players apart on a small oil rig, that's my kind of map.

4. Parth

Parth Recruit

My favorite map(s) on Modern Warfare 2 are Estate and Wasteland. I have my own tricks in these maps which help me get really high kill streaks. I have gotten close to a tactical nuke many times in both these maps.