• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PHX-BOSS

Recruit
This s*it has crashed more than 10 times, I’ve lost

I'm sick of zombies crashing I had a containment level 320 then lost connection yo host pushing me back to 75 losing all my gear only to have it happen 15mins later losing connection pushing me back to 50. I no longer see the sense in playing if all its gonna do is p!ss me off. This is the 5th time I have posted over pass few months. If the DEVS are so worried about this game costing money then I will never buy a game from them again. This is poor business practice and lousy service at best.

Oh and by the way I'm on a wired connection. Don't even try it with me!

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Me and my other 2 buddies have experienced this each and more than once.

Game is becoming complete crap. Not that it has not been but damn. I crashed all the way back to xbox screen last night. just a touch of lag at the beginning of the game then with like 8 min left I scorched up as I did it "hitched" like a skip. then as I deployed shoot bang out of game back to x box after about a min of black screen.

I been putting in time on another game more and more. That pattern will continue..

Like CODForums!

Advertisements