• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone friend request pending on log in then disappears. please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep getting a wwwww friend request see attached. I cant find it anywhere on warzone and it disappears as soon as I scroll down to look at it. I thought maybe was a cross play system ie xbox etc but cant see it any where.

Attachments

• 20201025_143739.jpg
    20201025_143739.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 6

Mycrospyder

Recruit
I've never seen anything like that. Probably a glitch in the friends system, idk. Weird and crazy amazing gamertag for that person...so much thought put into it I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Mycrospyder

Recruit
It looks like a ghost request that was sent to him...not from him.

probably just a glitch. I know I've seen that kinda crazy stuff before on my xbox...but never when I did pc gaming.

Thanks for the replies. It's a request pending to me to accept. I've looked on Activision acc and all menus on warzone. Hmm maybe I need to contact the developers

maybe he blocked you, Maybe bugged it?
If it was gta then yeah but not warzone I dont have any enemies yet. Lol I dont think so anyway. I havnt been playing warzone long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements