• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Game crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

zFgiveN

Recruit
Does anyone else`s game crash like every other game? No its not my pc btw. This stupid game crashes at the end of a round of whatever gamemode. Any one has a fix for this shit

antares681

Recruit
Same here, crashes, in any mode like 5-10 minutes in the game, even in menu or in Gameplay. No chance to finish even a Deathmatch

irnuu

Recruit
Yes, mine crashes mid-game or even after death or the moment I spawn! It wasn't like this when I played a day or two days ago.. I can't even finish a single game. Not also my PC. 3080, 32gb 3600Mhz, custom water loop, win11.

irnuu

Recruit
OK I figured it out!! Whenever I use one of my loadouts (marksman) the game crashes. I have no idea why that is happening so I guess I'll delete that and create a new one and see if it works.

Swanzickle

Recruit
I keep getting ‘dev error 5573’ when an online game either starts or I’m killed it boots me back to the menu with the above error code

panos

Recruit
game is crashing in the campaign in the first mission ...anyone knows anything ? this is serious , game(campaign) is unplayable right now...lol Sledgehammer ...they demand a price of 60$ for this crashing fest ...wth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements