1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Game Mode of Choice

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by BTCGuru81, Apr 1, 2013.

1. UnlimitedHeadshot

I used to change game modes a lot, for a long time I played Sharpshooter as I was far more successful in an environment where you don't have to rely on a team and it gave by far the most points when ranking up. I then switched to domination but once I started to use my Remington as my main weapon I started playing a lot more Kill Confirmed. The ability to get up close and take out players while taking Dog Tags was really fun.

2. Varian245

Varian245 Recruit

When I play multiplayer (which is rare), I would usually play TDM. I'll admit that I suck balls at any multiplayer but this one is the one I am most comfortable playing and I think it's a lot of fun whether I win or lose. I really don't care. Games are for fun. I sometimes get scared when I get killed out of the blue. I am like running around, trying to hunt for people but not get killed myself and someone just randomly appears and stabs me.