• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

General Computer Trouble Shooting Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Just a thought..

Maybe having a GENERAL COMPUTER TECH SUPPORT section instead of having to just lump everything into THE LOUNGE..

Maybe Hardware, Motherboards, Video Cards, etc etc sections...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
It has been suggested before, the request was denied as it didn't make sense for these boards, though I think @Carlos will review the decision if he sees a benefit to all members and not just a few of us.

The lounge works for these threads right now, I didn't have trouble finding your threads, they showed up under New Posts and/or Latest Posts window to the right of the main content on the home page. I never browse through the individual boards; I get enough information to find the new threads without having to hunt them down and I can use search to find specific threads.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I guess all we had to do was ask! (Again!!!)

Thanks @Carlos
Well, to be fair, I didn't see PC threads getting made as frequently as it is NOW. Its almost everyday I see a new PC thread, and replies happening.

Likewise, people seem to like your content. Every view counts. One of your threads even reached 1k views.

So, keep posting PC threads, replies, you are literally the PC community here, the three of you. :D

But, yeah, you welcome.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Well, to be fair, I didn't see PC threads getting made as frequently as it is NOW. Its almost everyday I see a new PC thread, and replies happening.

Likewise, people seem to like your content. Every view counts. One of your threads even reached 1k views.

So, keep posting PC threads, replies, you are literally the PC community here, the three of you. :D

But, yeah, you welcome.
Cool, I think your reasoning before made sense, and it makes sense now. It's sensible running that keeps these forums strong, and it's why they are growing.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer

But, yeah, you welcome.

"Human thought is so primitive it's looked upon as an infectious disease by the rest of the universe. That kinda makes you proud, doesn't it?"
Agent K, MEN IN BLACK

:D

Heh...

Thanx Carlos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements