• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
in my playing experience in cod i dont see alot of cheating. i would say
90 percent are straight and 10 percent are cheating. now if you want to see some cheating go play counter strike. all the complaints about the cheaters are coming from cry babies because they base their self esteem on k/d ratio. and because they suck at the game. sorry if i offended anyone thats just my opinion.
Sigh. Bro, THAT attitude is in Call of Duty. You just don't see it because YOU play DMZ or Warzone. My brother plays Warzone, HE and his friends experienced cheating... in Warzone. I experienced cheating constantly in Multiplayer.

Its weird that... you of everyone here... has NEVER come across cheating. Or hacking.

I have been playing Call of Duty since 2007. Earlier if you include 2 E3's. I have seen ...EVERY hack in Call of Duty. Including xray SNIPER.

in my playing experience in cod i dont see alot of cheating. i would say
90 percent are straight and 10 percent are cheating. now if you want to see some cheating go play counter strike. all the complaints about the cheaters are coming from cry babies because they base their self esteem on k/d ratio. and because they suck at the game. sorry if i offended anyone thats just my opinion.
What planet do you come from:)

freakdaddy64

Recruit
planet earth i think. i believe in percentages, take the cod forums for example. take all the post that has to do with not hacking and compare to post about cheating and see what the percentages are. i think the non cheaters out weight the cheaters thats all im saying. and i would think anyone with any gamng experience knows all about the flaming cry babies that are in these games and 90 percent of the time i have voice chat off and mute on damn it.:cool:

how about them crackers and cheese:rolleyes:

I play mostly Quick Play and I see all sorts of hacks or "assisted playing" all the time. Not every round to make that clear but often enough that I can claim that hacking, as always, is here to stay. If you want to play then accept this fact and get whatever fun you can out of each round. If it is ridiculous I simply leave, rejoin the lobby and try again in the next round.

Won't get better until cod released on current gen consoles and PC only .
Hopefully that will stop the Cronus kids anyway as the new controllers can get updates.
And of course Acti actually doing something about the out of control cheating/hackers !
PC shouldn't be allowed, they ruined every call of duty game known to man, that's why pc Cod was dying until they added crossplay. Let pc play with pc only. New gen Console crossplay only. No cod for last generation. And the game will return back to normal

If the next call of duty get hacked I'm starting a civil lawsuit against Activision, I should be allowed to play on hack free servers, every year same Ole same Ole. I aways buy the ultimate editions only to have my game experience ruined, I shouldn't have to report anyone for hacking your release a game knowing people are going to hack it by acknowledging it with a report button c'mon

PC shouldn't be allowed, they ruined every call of duty game known to man, that's why pc Cod was dying until they added crossplay. Let pc play with pc only. New gen Console crossplay only. No cod for last generation. And the game will return back to normal

If the next call of duty get hacked I'm starting a civil lawsuit against Activision, I should be allowed to play on hack free servers, every year same Ole same Ole. I aways buy the ultimate editions only to have my game experience ruined, I shouldn't have to report anyone for hacking your release a game knowing people are going to hack it by acknowledging it with a report button c'mon
LMAO!!!

Drpwnagee

Recruit
I love it when you're laying down behind a wall someone comes bursting thru the door pre aims at your body thru the wall aims at you while walking then shoots you in the back.. its like these idiots don't know people watch kill cams. I also love it when you call out a hacker in ranked and all of a sudden they start playing like shit because they turned off the hack so they wouldn't look like they were cheating anymore. I called out a guy hacking in control, he had 16 kills in 1 round and after i called him out in 3 rounds he went from 16 kills in 1 round to getting 4 kills in 3 rounds lmfao because he aint shit without the cheats

Like CODForums!

Advertisements