• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone hello, i have been banned and i dont know why.. is any posible to see why???? thx joutes@seznam.cz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What happened before the ban? Did you buy hardware that was used? Did you use lagswitch? Did you use username that was offensive? What? There needs to be context before you're banned.

joutes

Recruit
i look on video about aimBot nothink more, no donwload , my GT was CzeDaniel420, ,.,.,.,.,., thats all..... is any page where i can look what happend???

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
i look on video about aimBot nothink more, no donwload , my GT was CzeDaniel420, ,.,.,.,.,., thats all..... is any page where i can look what happend???

LOLOLOLOL GET REKT NERD yea you just "watched" the video sure. You didn't download and install anything, have a few giggles while using the aimbot, and then got banned and now you wanna cry about it.

joutes

Recruit
What happened before the ban? Did you buy hardware that was used? Did you use lagswitch? Did you use username that was offensive? What? There needs to be context before you're banned.
LOLOLOLOL GET REKT NERD yea you just "watched" the video sure. You didn't download and install anything, have a few giggles while using the aimbot, and then got banned and now you wanna cry about iYES WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You're missing the point of what he's saying. He's not disputing that you watched it on YouTube. He's saying you shouldn't have taken their "advice" and used the aimbot.

Infinity Ward is cracking down on cheating/cheaters. So you're not going to get any sympathy from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements