• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Hello, I play midnight (EST) and I need help finding a consistent group.

AwkwardKing

Recruit
Hello, I am a 28 year old father of two and I love playing Call of duty. Issue is, I have not had a consistent group in quite some time. I have been through group after group and rarely do I ever get people who stay on past Midnight(EST). Even if they do, it is for a match or two and then everyone just goes their own way. Tried groups that play at different time zones and it is usually the same issue, or different issues involving matchmaking/ping.

So I am here asking if anyone has a consistent group that does play at these times. I am on daily and have a good head for the game. I am not toxic, and do not give up easy. I just want some consistency in my friends. If you are interested in having me, add me up on discord @ AwkwardKing#1938.

(Also I am a PC player)

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying timezones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple gamenights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
I'm always on until the early hours of the morning, as are many of our other players.
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

AwkwardKing

Recruit
Hey,
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying timezones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple gamenights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
I'm always on until the early hours of the morning, as are many of our other players.
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming
Hey thanks, but I think I will decline. Last time I tried out your group you were very impersonal and you kind of completely ignored me the first couple times I said anything. Even after, you guys never had a person playing MP that night. No offense, you do not seem like a server that cares about any one given game.

ItsMissBee

Recruit
I'm really sorry you had that experience. How long ago did you try and can you remember what game you joined us for? We have multiple battalions with many games played.

It appears that you joined and left the server rather rapidly. Unfortunately all of our permissions are granted manually so it can take time to be properly added to the server. I can assure you that once you are past the initial part, we have many active members both on discord and in mp and warzone.

AwkwardKing

Recruit
It appears that you joined and left the server rather rapidly. Unfortunately all of our permissions are granted manually so it can take time to be properly added to the server. I can assure you that once you are past the initial part, we have many active members both on discord and in mp and warzone.
Last week. Two days. Lol please just leave it. You don't like what you hear, I get it. You won't get them all. Fact your so eager to disprove further proves a lot. No means no.

Blitzx

Recruit
This guy has some serious skill!! Sorry we didnt have anyone on during the times you wanted to play for those two days. but im sure you will find a team that does have people on during that time more frequently! Best of luck to you man. AoV

Hello, I am a 28 year old father of two and I love playing Call of duty. Issue is, I have not had a consistent group in quite some time. I have been through group after group and rarely do I ever get people who stay on past Midnight(EST). Even if they do, it is for a match or two and then everyone just goes their own way. Tried groups that play at different time zones and it is usually the same issue, or different issues involving matchmaking/ping.

So I am here asking if anyone has a consistent group that does play at these times. I am on daily and have a good head for the game. I am not toxic, and do not give up easy. I just want some consistency in my friends. If you are interested in having me, add me up on discord @ AwkwardKing#1938.

(Also I am a PC player)
hey im interested im gaming together

Like CODForums!

Advertisements