• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hi people, I'm new

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Hi there,

New member alert!!!

I used a play a lot of Battlefield and got my first COD game when MW3 launched in 2011, most of my friends played Battlefield so I still played that more than COD until I stopped playing when I got bored with Battlefield 4.

Anyway, I have recently found myself at home with more time on my hands so I gave Warzone a try and liked it, then there was a free Weekend with some of the COD:MW maps on it which I liked more than Warzone and thought I'd give it a bash, and really not regretting my choice.

I joined in the last week of the second season and then in Season 3, I bought the Battle Pass to try and win some extra loot for the giggles. Anyway, what I mean to say is that I am not quite a newbie but still a long way away from being competent and I joined this forum because I have a stack of questions that I hope to find answers to.

I would also be interested in finding groups of people that might want to mess around in Private matches to learn more about how to play the game, so hopefully, something like that exists here.

OG Fireman

Recruit
Welcome to the forums!

What console are you on and what's user PSN/GT? Also, do you have Discord? I'd love to talk to you more!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Welcome to the forums!

What console are you on and what's user PSN/GT? Also, do you have Discord? I'd love to talk to you more!
Thanks,

I'm on PC, which seems to be something that most console players want to avoid due to the higher levels of people cheating being on PC too.

Despite that, I'm having fun.

Not using Discord, but if I was playing with other people then I think I would need it as coms in game are too open and everyone in the match can hear what's being said.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

OG Fireman

Recruit
Our console players have no issue playing with PC players. I’d love for you to check out that link. Give us a try. I think you’ll really enjoy it!

Oops. Brain fart. Forgot to hit post lol

Like CODForums!

Advertisements