• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

High price in Turkey!!!

MCXVIIINeon

Recruit
I ask you to empathize.
Hello friends, I would ask you about a subject, COD MW3 is on sale in my country with very high and increased prices, with your understanding, if there is a lottery, can I participate because my budget is not enough to buy the new game, with love and respect...

and I would like to add that games are for everyone, there should be no distinction between rich or poor, I am not hungry, I have responsibilities as an individual and I regularly adjust my budget to fulfill them, the release of the new game was a surprise and sudden, I was just able to buy the second game, please do not condemn me, thank you for your understanding and patience, games are universal in my opinion, no one should be deprived for different reasons...

I repeat, if it is appropriate, I want to participate in the lottery, I have examined the site but I could not see it, I came across the sharing in the twitter post, I saw this form for the first time and by the way, I sent an e-mail to the acvision ceo but he did not return to me...

yazım hataları var kusura bakmayın uzun yazılar için ingilizcem yeterli değil bazı yerlerde çeviriden yardım aldım

Attachments

• Steam 12.10.2023 19_13_54.png
    Steam 12.10.2023 19_13_54.png
    395 KB · Views: 6
  • Steam 17.10.2023 01_21_02.png
    Steam 17.10.2023 01_21_02.png
    629.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Alp Kürşat (@MCXVIIINeon) _ X - Google Chrome 17.10.2023 01_26_07.png
    Alp Kürşat (@MCXVIIINeon) _ X - Google Chrome 17.10.2023 01_26_07.png
    489.7 KB · Views: 5

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thanks for registering and coming from my Twitter account (CoDNext). This website has NOTHING to do with Activision or it's subsidiaries...

Disclaimer​

CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.
And secondly, we hear you on the prices. Here in U.S., we pay $60-70 for games here. That's the typical price we are expected to pay. Industry standard.

MCXVIIINeon

Recruit
Kaydolduğunuz ve Twitter hesabımdan (CoDNext) geldiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Bu web sitesinin Activision veya yan kuruluşları ile HİÇBİR ilgisi yoktur...

İkincisi, fiyatlar konusunda sizi duyuyoruz. ABD'de oyunlara 60-70 dolar ödüyoruz. Ödememiz beklenen tipik bedel bu. Endüstri standartı.
Merhabalar çok memnun kaldım ilginiz için çok teşekkür ederim evet standart fiyat pahalı maalesef üzücü.
Thanks for registering and coming from my Twitter account (CoDNext). This website has NOTHING to do with Activision or it's subsidiaries...

And secondly, we hear you on the prices. Here in U.S., we pay $60-70 for games here. That's the typical price we are expected to pay. Industry standard.
Please don't misunderstand me, I am very sorry for writing like this and for being in this situation.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Merhabalar çok memnun kaldım ilginiz için çok teşekkür ederim evet standart fiyat pahalı maalesef üzücü.

Please don't misunderstand me, I am very sorry for writing like this and for being in this situation.
Actually, I'm sorry for YOUR situation, because of the bullshit going on in your side of the world. I read the prices from your point of view and it looks like you guys are working for $1000, but conversion rates means your dollar is shit. So, you're working like a job or two just to make $500 in our dollar.

I almost read 1.999 TL as $1000 but this is a game, your price in the U.S. would be around 1,671.14 Turkish lira. So, the vender (in this case, steam) is taxing you. Based on my estimation, your final price on steam is $65-ish. Somewhere there.

MCXVIIINeon

Recruit
Aslında, dünyanın sizin tarafınızda olup biten saçmalıklardan dolayı SİZİN durumunuz için üzgünüm. Fiyatları sizin bakış açınızdan okudum ve görünüşe göre siz 1000 $ için çalışıyorsunuz, ancak dönüşüm oranları dolarınızın boktan olduğu anlamına geliyor. Yani, sadece bizim dolarımızla 500 dolar kazanmak için bir veya iki iş gibi çalışıyorsunuz.

Neredeyse 1.999 TL'yi 1000$ olarak okuyordum ama bu bir oyun, ABD'deki fiyatınız 1.671,14 Türk lirası civarında olurdu. Yani otomat (bu durumda buhar) sizden vergi alıyor. Tahminime göre Steam'deki son fiyatınız 65 dolar civarında. Orada bir yerde.
Evet 1000 dolar olacağını hayal bile edemiyorum ama olay şu ki, bugün yüzde 1709'a varan yeni artışlar var.

Oyunu almadan önce alacağım oyuna göre DLC paket fiyatlarını ekleyerek bütçeden para ayırırdım ama artık mümkün değil ve enflasyondan dolayı gelirim çok düştü, evet bizden yüksek ücret alıyorlar Sadece oyunlar için değil her şey için vergiler alınıyor ve hiç durmuyor ve çok yorucu bir durum haline geldi.

Son hamlemi 4-5 ay önce MW2 almak için yaptım, hepsi bu.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Evet 1000 dolar olacağını hayal bile edemiyorum ama olay şu ki, bugün yüzde 1709'a varan yeni artışlar var.

Oyunu almadan önce alacağım oyuna göre DLC paket fiyatlarını ekleyerek bütçeden para ayırırdım ama artık mümkün değil ve enflasyondan dolayı gelirim çok düştü, evet bizden yüksek ücret alıyorlar Sadece oyunlar için değil her şey için vergiler alınıyor ve hiç durmuyor ve çok yorucu bir durum haline geldi.

Son hamlemi 4-5 ay önce MW2 almak için yaptım, hepsi bu.
DLC, I assume you mean Battle Pass, solution: Don't buy Battle Pass until your next paycheck.

MCXVIIINeon

Recruit
DLC, Battle Pass'ı kastettiğinizi varsayıyorum, çözüm: Bir sonraki maaş çekinize kadar Battle Pass satın almayın.
Hayır tekrar alabileceğimi sanmıyorum, cod mw2 aldığımda oyun için 1700 lira, ana oyun için 1099 lira ve DLC paketleri için 700 lira bütçem vardı ve oyun bütçem bu kadardı o zaman ve artık bütçe ayıramıyorum ve yeni oyunun çıkacağı haberi gerçekten sürpriz oldu, beklemiyordum, haberi öğrenince aldığıma pişman oldum ve hiçbir zaman bilinçsizce hareket etmedim, bu işler şu an nasıl ve sanırım MW2'nin sunucuları yakında boş olacak.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements