• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I can't launch the game, HELP ME PLEASE

arcanjo

Recruit
I can't open the game, it loads but doesn't open

I purchased MW2 through Steam.
Whenever I try to open the game it starts loading but it just doesn't start, it doesn't even open the launcher.
I've tried many solutions but so far nothing has resolved, I've even formatted my computer, but I'm still having the same problem.

Please, someone help me to play this game !!!

I already updated the drivers, disabled Windows Defender, checked the integrity of the files... Nothing worked

Tanks

fords8

Recruit

Whenever I try to open the game it starts loading but it just doesn't start, it doesn't even open the launcher.
I've tried many solutions but so far nothing has resolved, I've even formatted my computer, but I'm still having the same problem.

I already updated the drivers, disabled Windows Defender, checked the integrity of the files... Nothing worked

Tanks
Have you tryed all of these?
CLICK HERE

Also read that someone had to update there motherboard bios. And someone else said they had to run Steam as administrator.

arcanjo

Recruit
I already followed the step by step of the indicated site, but nothing solved. At this moment I am verifying the integrity of the files again, but I had already done that. I also started steam as administrator :((

Tanks
Sorry I missed this. Could you post up your system specs please!

freakdaddy64

Recruit
so you cant even get in game to get any codes,that sucks. mine will say launching and then show play button again and wont launch but if i go into windows defender and set it to default then it launches. dont do reinstall of os, theres alot of peeps having same issue so its not us its the game.

LFLaarman

Recruit
so you cant even get in game to get any codes,that sucks. mine will say launching and then show play button again and wont launch but if i go into windows defender and set it to default then it launches. dont do reinstall of os, theres alot of peeps having same issue so its not us its the game.
I have exactly this problem but what setting did you need to set to default?

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i read online somewhere one thing to try was go into windows defender and set it to default and mines been playing ok and launching. i had to do it a couple times. im starting to think the launcher is corrupted.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements