1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I miss this game

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Uzi, Jun 16, 2013.

Sponsored
  1. pwarbi

pwarbi Recruit

I think looking back even people who aren't fans of the call of duty series will look at modern warfare 2 and have to admit it did change the whole genre of these kind of games.

It did get quickly surpassed by other games that came out later but that for me is probably the game that set the ball rolling to it becoming the giant series that it is now.

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

It absolutely did set the ball rolling. This was like none other. This will be one of those games people talk about for a really long time.

3. jesolis

jesolis Recruit

Hello everyone! Yeah, I miss the game so much! I remember I started playing it in 2009! I super amazed by the quality graphics. I also enjoyed the special ops missions for this game. I think that they are way more fun than the survival levels in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Anyway, the story line is also very good. Captain McTavish is awesome!