• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Im Looking for clan/squad

xNandoGx

Recruit
Hello, Im currently looking for people to play cold war/warzone. I have a 2.00 plus K/D and very active on discord and online. I play on PSN and Im from the USA. My activion ID is Nova#8033133 and discord is Nando#5137.

Caliber

Incorruptible
Hello, Im currently looking for people to play cold war/warzone. I have a 2.00 plus K/D and very active on discord and online. I play on PSN and Im from the USA. My activion ID is Nova#8033133 and discord is Nando#5137.

Hey bud, we have a pretty tight knit crew If you are interested let me know. Best of luck in your search.

WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!

im interested in gaming together and even if you want make a clan together.
Im Looking For People That Like Hardcore Modes And A Clan To Join please read my signature to get all the info about me.

Ariat_35

Recruit
Soul Slayer ESPORTS call of duty is recruiting captains and team members!

Captains must of have experience in tournaments, gamebattles, scrimmages and so on.

Join the Discord and get started!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements