• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN In search of clan.

Looking for a competitive call of duty clan to join. I am always active on psn i have a good k.d ratio, mic i play all modes and I'm very competitive. Pls let me know if you can fulfill my requst by either on here or psn @ Mr_GoodKush_OG

Looking for a competitive call of duty clan to join. I am always active on psn i have a good k.d ratio, mic i play all modes and I'm very competitive. Pls let me know if you can fulfill my requst by either on here or psn @ Mr_GoodKush_OG
u can join mine SLG NATION just start it last night and Leaders spots open but I don't do ww2
Add ShadowMysticSLG
Too bad you aren't on xbox one ... but good luck finding the right clan ...so many to choose from ...
I remember u dude I try merger my clan wit ur clan that was 2 years ago I think the good thing we didn't I was in tmdc or KILU u message me SLG NATION might need Allies soon

Last edited by a moderator:

MrPunkRocka

Recruit
Hi Goodkush, TG are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!!! http://www.tacticalgaming.net/

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We have recently created some GB teams on MLG, if you are after some of that action then please get in touch!

Hi Goodkush, TG are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!!! http://www.tacticalgaming.net/

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We have recently created some GB teams on MLG, if you are after some of that action then please get in touch!
Sign me up. Im down to join. This sounds like my type of clan. I will add you on PSN and i appreciate the opportunity.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements