• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC In Search Of: Duos partner for tourneys.

Lookin for someone who is aggressive but still smart about their challenges. I'd like to start getting into the competitive side of CoD or Warzone, but need to get some chemistry with a new parter(s). I am usually on between noon and 7pm CST. I dont boast a crazy KD, i sucked bad when warzone first came out and I was still more into competitive Madden. But I got a gaming PC and badass internet and havent looked back since. Averaging 4-8 kills/game the last few months. Had a few where I end up around 13-15 kills but never been able to push everything I see due to really conservative partners. I'd really like to drop 20 bombs. I know I can do it, just need to right partner. MIC IS REQUIRED but that pretty much goes without saying.

If you're in the same boat as me, gimme a shout and we can run a few games see how it goes. I'm trying to win some $$$

Price out ✌

LaggyBanana

Recruit
Captain Price. I hope you're doing well. I'm hosting a Warzone Duo Tourney this weekend, Saturday 01/23/21. Let me know if you'd like to join another one. It's free to join, with cash prize.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Warzone Tourney.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 0

Like CODForums!

Advertisements