• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Insane amounts of lag all of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Prestige
Anyone else having this issue?
Just curious.

It's been on and off and it's really annoying but I'm powering through it.

Grim

Prestige
Seeing a bit here & there. Hoping it's just due to peak hours/players.

That's what I'm hoping for too.

Update: I just reset my router to see if it helps, and I'll post in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt_Rawk

Recruit
Yeah, I played for a few hours last night, there were large fluctuations in terms of connection which resulted in people being bullet sponges, no hit markers whatsoever to absolutely melting. It was disappointing to say the least. I hope they can sort it out, I am used to stable connection sucks that it is so ordinary.

kingkat54

Prestige
It is playing better today. However, it looks like I will need another "8 Gb" of RAM to play this game. I have 8 at the moment. System has error message, out of V Memory.
I knew it would take some more RAM.
Hey.............................early Christmas present!!!!!! :D man its good to be Santa!!!!!;)

Sgt_Rawk

Recruit
http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/a...d-advanced-warfare-lag-continues-cripple-game

^_^ Apparently the request for DS is sticking out a little more then years past.

Yeah, I usually don't give a sh*t about lag because I suck at CoD (in a nutshell) but, even I have noticed some fairly shocking examples of no bullet registration. Its also really noticeable as I have just come of titanfall where I had a really stable <20ms connection, like all the time. Also as an aside, the spawns on FFA are also a little shaky, I started up a game the other night and spawned in an opponents crosshairs. I thought some of the MW3 spawns were pretty hilarious but these take the cake. I am sure the guys will sort it all out. They just need to take a little polish to parts of the game :)

ACCtionMan

Recruit
I'm not very good at this game, but when it looks like you're shooting a guy in the face on your screen and then when you get that wonderful 6 second replay of you dying and there is no blood splatter on their screen, I presume that's the lag you guys are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements