• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Is Anyone A Member Of The Official Community Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic34

Recruit
I am not only a member of this forum, I also joined Activision's Community Forums on the official COD website. I think it's just as interesting as this site, especially given that people are still able to be themselves and not coerced by Activision. Is anyone also part of it?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I am not only a member of this forum, I also joined Activision's Community Forums on the official COD website. I think it's just as interesting as this site, especially given that people are still able to be themselves and not coerced by Activision. Is anyone also part of it?
I tried to participate, but I really, really hate the user interface. I believe many people have the same feeling. It's why fan sites like this exist.

Toxic34

Recruit
Well, the problem that I have, and the only one, is that I don't see a lot of reaction or views of any posts I make. But that's the only real problem. I think it's quite fine in my opinion.

JusZenTFN

Banned
I'm not a member of the official forums. I've never been a fan of official forums and like Carlos said, I despise the interface they use. I'm hoping this forum is alive and kicking when WW2 releases. I miss forums being alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements