• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Just bring back trios in Plunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the right balance why do you have to change something that was fine. Nobody asked for Quads and now duos is like playing death match solo if your not with a buddy on voice comms. Just leave a good thing alone.

I agree, I think it’s absolutely crazy that they’ve removed Plunder Trios and are focusing so heavily on Battle Royal. Honestly, I’m about to just stop playing until they bring it back

I agree, I think it’s absolutely crazy that they’ve removed Plunder Trios and are focusing so heavily on Battle Royal. Honestly, I’m about to just stop playing until they bring it back
I agree. I did try and get used to the new tactics but in every game not one team made a mil, the timer always ran down. The logs will show it was a bad move by the devs to flip flop with Plunder.

Shootin

Recruit
Don’t know why they have removed quads or trio as there is always 3-4 of us on every night now we miss out playing together duos is bad get team wiped and you spawn miles away won’t be playing this again unless they bring it back and yes I just made this account to vent my frustration

I will say though, fantastic game very well put together, very clean. I've not had so much fun in an FPS for a long time. I take my hat off to the devs. It is just the playlist duos in Plunder thats not great for me.

Frankgon

Recruit
I agree, duos sucks, wont be playong anymore due to this, this was the only game mode i enjoyed and the only reason i bought this game. Quads and trios was allot more fun. Please bring either of them back, quads preferably.

Made an account on these forums just to bump this. My whole house plays and we loved trios and quads. We will all most definitely stop playing with out trios and quads plunder, we don't enjoy Battle Royale.

DylanX1

Recruit
If they're bringing back trios might as well bring back QUADS. It's the only reason me and my homies hop on and play together and I'm sure there are thousands of people like us who can't play with their friends now.

Quince

Recruit
Completely agree with this. Plunder seems like a 'party' type of mode that shouldn't be taken too seriously. It's loads of fun when playing with friends. Now we either have to have two teams queuing separately or one person has to miss out.

We've pretty much not been playing since the change.

Bring back trio or quads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements