• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Least Favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasedood

Recruit
I would have to say that out of all of the Call Of Duty games out, this is probably my least favorite one of them all. The reason being is because I do not like the old guns!!! Ugh, I hate those old guns. I like the modern guns and all of that, other than that though it was a great game really. What is your least favorite game?

starfox64

Recruit
Haha, I came here to post this exact thread! It seems as if you beat me to the punch :p

Yeah, this game was the weakest in my opinion. I liked the new concept of the dogs and some of the other kill streak rewards, but that was about it. The lighting on the maps made it hard to see, the guns were weak, and it's the one COD game that I've played where I didn't finish the campaign. Yeah, this game was pretty bad for COD standards.

nickjt

Recruit
For me, this is my favorite COD so far. The campaign is brilliant and I really enjoy the historical accuracy of it compared to the Modern Warfare games. I wish that COD would go back and do more World War 2 games as they haven't made one since this. The voice acting was brilliant as well with great performances from Keifer Sutherland and Gary Oldman.

eagle22

Recruit
Man I thought I was the only one that hated this one! All of my friends seem to love it. I hate it for the exact same reasons you do, I really don't like the old guns at all.

I actually loved this game and think that it is one of the best Call of Duty's. Old guns? So what? Playing with friends on the campaign and online was just a blast. And for the first time, zombies was there! I agree it's a bit old, but it was a pretty innovative and fun (still is) game.

gh0st233

Recruit
Are you kidding me? I loved World at War. It is one of my favorite Call of Duty games, if not THE favorite. This and Modern Warfare 2 are the best CoD games that were ever made, in my opinion. You can't tell me you don't like stabbing people with your bayonet in multi-player, or having your dogs rip them apart, or even burning them alive with the flamethrower. Also, you can't deny the AMAZING co-op experience with Nazi zombies. This is the game that, for me, started co-op gaming. It's the first game I've played co-op with my buddy, and it is my favorite, definitely. Also, the first game to bring Nazi zombies to the game, as a fun pastime. The campaign is very good, and the multi-player is REALLY good.

That's just my opinion tho.

moaz13

Recruit
Wow you people are boring as hell, this game is definitely one of the best, instead of focusing on Russia and white DudeBros and such crap it's a pretty solid shooter with a good campaign. And don't forget the origin of Nazi Zombies, this game gave me lots of fun times and sometimes still does.

gh0st233

Recruit
Wow you people are boring as hell, this game is definitely one of the best, instead of focusing on Russia and white DudeBros and such crap it's a pretty solid shooter with a good campaign. And don't forget the origin of Nazi Zombies, this game gave me lots of fun times and sometimes still does.
This so many times. I feel like this game is a lot better than all other Call of Duty games. It's my favorite CoD. It improved EVERYTHING from Call of Duty 2, which was a legendary game, and made it so much better, and added the battle against the Japanese army. The multi-player was amazing, especially stabbing people with bayonets, and the Nazi Zombies gave me so much fun.

moaz13

Recruit
This so many times. I feel like this game is a lot better than all other Call of Duty games. It's my favorite CoD. It improved EVERYTHING from Call of Duty 2, which was a legendary game, and made it so much better, and added the battle against the Japanese army. The multi-player was amazing, especially stabbing people with bayonets, and the Nazi Zombies gave me so much fun.
Oh man the Japanese army battle was great for sure. It's certainly much more memorable than any of the others, modern conflict is very boring and unimaginative.

gh0st233

Recruit
Oh man the Japanese army battle was great for sure. It's certainly much more memorable than any of the others, modern conflict is very boring and unimaginative.

I wouldn't say it's boring, because I've had fun. Well, it wasn't boring before, but now the majority of shooters are in modern or semi-modern age, and it's overused. We had around five modern warfare games (games set in modern times) and two or three future warfare games, and only four World War 2 games. But the last WW2 game came out 6-7 years ago?

moaz13

Recruit
I wouldn't say it's boring, because I've had fun. Well, it wasn't boring before, but now the majority of shooters are in modern or semi-modern age, and it's overused. We had around five modern warfare games (games set in modern times) and two or three future warfare games, and only four World War 2 games. But the last WW2 game came out 6-7 years ago?
I wouldn't say that. There is definitely way way too many WWII shooters. I feel like what can be more interesting is a WWI game, like Valiant Hearts, but an FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements