• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Let's get them Warzone WINS

Bstryker

Recruit
I want to form a consistent team that plays together, communicates well, and gets those wins frequently. I play solos, trios, and quads with randoms and friends but never seem to find anyone that wants to play tactically for the win. I dig just messing around too but the wins feel so good.

If you are down, I'm playing on PC. Add me and let's team-up. Shoot me a message or invite me to join!

My Gamertag is:

the_slanted_eye

admo

Recruit
Hmm. I've only done solos so far. Havent had a win yet, but got plenty of top 10 finishes. Got called a hacker today, so that was good I guess. Made a note of your gamertag, and I'll keep a look out when I play. Also on PC.

ValetelaV

Recruit
I want to form a consistent team that plays together, communicates well, and gets those wins frequently. I play solos, trios, and quads with randoms and friends but never seem to find anyone that wants to play tactically for the win. I dig just messing around too but the wins feel so good.

If you are down, I'm playing on PC. Add me and let's team-up. Shoot me a message or invite me to join!

My Gamertag is:

the_slanted_eye
Do you play with Xbox one players? im quite experienced with a high KD, also looking for more competitive players to group with. Ill add you up. my gamer tag is ValetelaV

Like CODForums!

Advertisements