• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Limitless Gaming Wants You!

ABOUT LIMITLESS GAMING

Limitless Gaming is a recently reestablished Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran that is also a M22 Ambassador with a mission to provide a safe, fun, and relaxed environment for all gamers looking to just enjoy themselves. The Goal of Limitless Gaming is to not only harbor a safe environment but a place for our members to grow and excel. Whether it be supporting them in something that they find important to them, be more involved with the community, streaming for the community, or participate in Veterans outreach.

What is M22? (Mission 22)

https://mission22.com/

WHAT WE OFFER
- Level 2 Discord Server
- Strong Community
- Community Events
- Charity Events
- Veteran Outreach

Who We Want

- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, please feel free to message me or respond here and I’ll be more than happy to get you more information. All the best, and stay safe everyone!
I would like to join this clan! I play a lot of warzone and am playing a lot of vanguard! looking for team mates to have fun and get some wins!
Discord: BootyBandit#2458
Activision ID: Booty Bandit#4572332

Caliber

Incorruptible
I would like to join this clan! I play a lot of warzone and am playing a lot of vanguard! looking for team mates to have fun and get some wins!
Discord: BootyBandit#2458
Activision ID: Booty Bandit#4572332

Haha most definitely! I sent the invite to your discord.

Elusive23_

Recruit
Hello! I am interested in joining! I'm a pretty chill dude. I play Vanguard (mostly SnD) and Warzone( love rebirth island).

I work Panama 12s mids ( 6pm to 6 am) so I play all night on my off nights to stay awake.

If I seem like a good fit.
My discord is Sethx#6409 and PSN is Elusive23_

Caliber

Incorruptible
Hello! I am interested in joining! I'm a pretty chill dude. I play Vanguard (mostly SnD) and Warzone( love rebirth island).

I work Panama 12s mids ( 6pm to 6 am) so I play all night on my off nights to stay awake.

If I seem like a good fit.
My discord is Sethx#6409 and PSN is Elusive23_

Definitely understandable!
I'll send you request on Discord

Nubz1986

Recruit
Hello, I am currently doing the vanguard grind Im not very good at these types of games but i have fun shooting people .... discord is
Fric
If you would like to add me would love to play with some fellow veterans and an older crowd

I’m interested in joining, mostly play vanguard and wz but I play some other games as well. I’m 29 just looking for some chill people to game with and stop the solo grind lol oh and I play on ps5 if that matters. Discord is is JayRock253#3730

I'd like to join if able, I'm an xbox ambassador and a long time call of duty player with mlg experience from the BO1 and MW3 days. would enjoy join a fun community to play with

Caliber

Incorruptible
I'd like to join if able, I'm an xbox ambassador and a long time call of duty player with mlg experience from the BO1 and MW3 days. would enjoy join a fun community to play with

Most definitely!
I'm glad to see heavy interest in our tight knit community! We communicate via Discord and in game so let me know if you'd like to proceed and I can PM you our Discord server. All the best

ABOUT LIMITLESS GAMING

Limitless Gaming is a recently reestablished Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran that is also a M22 Ambassador with a mission to provide a safe, fun, and relaxed environment for all gamers looking to just enjoy themselves. The Goal of Limitless Gaming is to not only harbor a safe environment but a place for our members to grow and excel. Whether it be supporting them in something that they find important to them, be more involved with the community, streaming for the community, or participate in Veterans outreach.

WHAT WE OFFER
- Level 2 Discord Server
- Strong Community
- Community Events
- Charity Events
- Veteran Outreach

Who We Want

- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic

If you are interested, please feel free to message me or respond here and I’ll be more than happy to get you more information. All the best, and stay safe everyone!
ABOUT LIMITLESS GAMING

WHAT WE OFFER
- Level 2 Discord Server
- Strong Community
- Community Events
- Charity Events
- Veteran Outreach

Who We Want

- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic

Hello ive been a long time cod player and I have been looking for a more fun and casual group to play with. I would really like to hear more about the group and hopfully find some great people to play with.

Drock

Recruit
ABOUT LIMITLESS GAMING

WHAT WE OFFER
- Level 2 Discord Server
- Strong Community
- Community Events
- Charity Events
- Veteran Outreach

Who We Want

- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic

Hey Caliber,

I am interested in joining. My Xbox name is D Rock MoFo and activision ID is D Rock#3329806
My buddy is also interested his Xbox name is Grunt26Golf and his activision ID is Grunt26Golf
We would like to find a new clan that is active and communicates.

If you need anything else from me please let me know.

Dan

Caliber

Incorruptible
Hey Caliber,

I am interested in joining. My Xbox name is D Rock MoFo and activision ID is D Rock#3329806
My buddy is also interested his Xbox name is Grunt26Golf and his activision ID is Grunt26Golf
We would like to find a new clan that is active and communicates.

If you need anything else from me please let me know.

Dan

I appreciate your interest in joining our community. Currently we are a tigh group that utilizes Discord as well to communicate as well. Would that be something you guys would be up for

Drock

Recruit
I’ve never used discord but it’s something we are willing to try. I downloaded and joined discord so please send me the info and hopefully we all can start playing soon.

ABOUT LIMITLESS GAMING

WHAT WE OFFER
- Level 2 Discord Server
- Strong Community
- Community Events
- Charity Events
- Veteran Outreach

Who We Want

- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic

I would like to inquire!

ankyzop

Banned
I'm looking to join a group which has members who play mainly TDM

i'm very intrested in it

Last edited by a moderator:

dpeet2

Recruit
ABOUT LIMITLESS GAMING

WHAT WE OFFER
- Level 2 Discord Server
- Strong Community
- Community Events
- Charity Events
- Veteran Outreach

Who We Want

- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic

Hello,

I am 25 years old and currently play ranked play in Vanguard and looking to do the same in MW2 if available. Try to get on almost everyday but looking for a good group of people who are competitive but also relaxed.

PSN is Halophobic

F1GHTER209

Recruit
ABOUT LIMITLESS GAMING

WHAT WE OFFER
- Level 2 Discord Server
- Strong Community
- Community Events
- Charity Events
- Veteran Outreach

Who We Want

- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic

Interested in joining but my discord is crap

Like CODForums!

Advertisements