• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join

Belvac

Recruit
As the title says I'm a mature gamer who has been playing PC games since the dial up era.... After being in a community for over 17 years I'm looking to find a new home. I play PC and can use any voice comms platform. I'm on most nights and enjoy most FPS & RTS games along with Elite FDangerous. Looking for a like minded group of peeps to enjoy gaming with. I regulary stream on Twitch and may have other people to bring over with me.

Wolf

Recruit
Oracle gaming is recruiting new members. We are a new Cod clan that will eventually be moving into other games as well. We would love to have anyone and everyone. Below are the details.

- 18+
- Ideally from North America or the UK. Others countries welcomed if you speak english
- 1hr Weekly practice with your assigned team
- inter clan events such as tournaments

If interested please join our discord https://discord.gg/GQ474dVd

You can also add me on discord if you have any questions uh_wolf#9598

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

OG Fireman

Recruit
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit! We are super excited for the new Warzone map coming in the near future.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 16 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Warzone, or Zombies. We offer both casual and competitive squads. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

As the title says I'm a mature gamer who has been playing PC games since the dial up era.... After being in a community for over 17 years I'm looking to find a new home. I play PC and can use any voice comms platform. I'm on most nights and enjoy most FPS & RTS games along with Elite FDangerous. Looking for a like minded group of peeps to enjoy gaming with. I regulary stream on Twitch and may have other people to bring over with me.
Hello Belvac

Great news! The Cod Fathers are currently recruiting new and experienced COD Vanguard & Warzone Players.

About us:
The Cod Fathers is a new upcoming clan/community of mostly UK players with a growing world wide player base from warzone to multiplayer and we are currently building up for vanguard. And are looking for new battle buddy to share in the experience. Why not come check us out on discord!!

Contact us now!!
GregJT#3094
SyntheticUK#4003
Tekks#5531

Like CODForums!

Advertisements