• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for a team of comrades

PeterPan1

Recruit
Greetings,

I recently started playing mw2019 on ps4 again. I‘d love to play in a team tho. I mostly work „defensive“, like securing an area or flanking the enemy. Rn primarily on tdm. I‘d like some s&d however!
Haven‘t checked out the other mw modes yet. Warzone is not for me I guess.

Hope to find a group of people who I can support!

Peterpan
Psn: PurwiStation

PeterPan1

Recruit
Good evening Sir,

I have to inform you that I am currently not local to any of the, in the basic requirements, listed countries.
Should you still wish my service, I will prove loyal to the the unit.
In any case, I thank you for your invitation.

I remain respectfully yours
PeterPan1

Greetings,

I recently started playing mw2019 on ps4 again. I‘d love to play in a team tho. I mostly work „defensive“, like securing an area or flanking the enemy. Rn primarily on tdm. I‘d like some s&d however!

Peterpan

OG Fireman

Recruit
Greetings,

Peterpan
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zoor Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Like CODForums!

Advertisements