• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for a Team

Csteph

Recruit
Locking for a team to join for Modern Warfare Warzone. I do play every day, I also play MP but currently grinding for Damascus. Not looking for a huge org/clan and not a fan of military ranks in clans.

KD: 1.12 (going for camos)
Almost 9 days played
I do have discord

Xbox GT: Its Csteph

I do play other games like Minecraft, Paladins, GTA V (racing), and Battlefront/Battlefield.

Feel free to reply, DM, or message on Xbox

Unity Squad is an active, friendly, non-toxic gaming zone for all like-minded gamers like yourself. Whether you're looking for something casual or want to defend yourself amongst a brotherhood (sisterhood too!) against a team of Sweats, Unity Squad is for YOU, Csteph!

Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 375*
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
Enough about us, I want to get to know about you. If you're interested, you can find me at the following IDs:
  1. Playstation Network: PGN-AznMenaceTTV
  2. Discord: AznMenace#8715
When you inquire about Unity Squad, be prepared to answer the following questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Do you have a working mic/headset?
Enough waiting around for something to happen. Be the Change!
"Other clans may imitate, but we initiate."

Csteph

Recruit
Unity Squad is an active, friendly, non-toxic gaming zone for all like-minded gamers like yourself. Whether you're looking for something casual or want to defend yourself amongst a brotherhood (sisterhood too!) against a team of Sweats, Unity Squad is for YOU, Csteph!

Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 375*
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
Enough about us, I want to get to know about you. If you're interested, you can find me at the following IDs:
  1. Playstation Network: PGN-AznMenaceTTV
  2. Discord: AznMenace#8715
When you inquire about Unity Squad, be prepared to answer the following questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Do you have a working mic/headset?
Enough waiting around for something to happen. Be the Change!
"Other clans may imitate, but we initiate."
Two things you ignored from my post. 1 I said I don't like military ranks in clans and 2. I don't like huge clans.

FUSIONCHA0S

Recruit
Ghost Team Six is always looking for new or pro players to join our gaming community. While we focus on communication in-game, we also enjoy casual playing. If you are interested in pro tournaments, we have 5 or more a month which includes tournament prizes for the winners.

Games We Play
  • Modern Warfare
  • Battlefield
  • Halo
  • The Division 2
  • Apex
  • and more...

Our community does not require you to fill out an application to join our discord. Feel free to hop into one of our discord channels https://discord.gg/rba9v2s

If you are interested in giveaways, tournaments, and promotional streaming you can become a member by going to our website at https://ghostteamsix.com

Project Caliber exists to be an organization where like minded game players can meet, play and share ideas together in a respectful, mature, supportive and collaborative environment. We seek to grow upon the things that all of us have in common in order to bring us together instead of focusing on differences that might serve to drive people apart.

We strive to make this more than just a typical, "gaming community". We focus on getting to understand the interests and talents of each of our members and give everyone the opportunity to help form and shape the direction of the group. We are a place where people can learn, grow, and to engage in personal development in a supportive environment.

Ready to be a part of something great? Sign up is fast and easy. We look forward to having you on board!

www.projectcaliber.com

OG Fireman

Recruit
Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our XB1 Call of Duty Division currently has 4 squads and we're quickly expanding with the recent addition of Warzone. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me on XBL Fireman2818 or Discord Fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is www.tacticalgaming.net. Please be sure to put Fireman2818 as your referrer. I look forward to hearing from you!

CultofGaming

Recruit
Locking for a team to join for Modern Warfare Warzone. I do play every day, I also play MP but currently grinding for Damascus. Not looking for a huge org/clan and not a fan of military ranks in clans.

KD: 1.12 (going for camos)
Almost 9 days played
I do have discord

Xbox GT: Its Csteph

I do play other games like Minecraft, Paladins, GTA V (racing), and Battlefront/Battlefield.

Feel free to reply, DM, or message on Xbox

just to let you know we aren’t military are we are quite small - there’s 50 of us :)

Hello and welcome to the Cult of Gaming. Yes you read correctly, a Cult. Not a clan. Not a community. Unlike any other group you have ever joined. You see friend, that here at the Cult we are all like one big family where there honestly is very little difference between a member and a leader.

PLEASE BE 16+ TO JOIN
We do not have a military ranking style, like most clans these days, due to the fact we want the leaders to be close and personal to the members. Here in the Cult we only have three roles when it comes to position of power. Members, which is what you will become upon joining and passing our induction to the Cult. Advisors for those who prove themselves dedicated to help out in departments such as comp teams and events. And Leaders. A group of people who have equal power and every decision from event to promotion is decided by a majority vote.

To give a more thorough look into the Cult and some more information. The Cult was formed on the 18th April, with events happening every day from Cards Against Humanity, to minigames on Modern Warfare. For the players who want a bit more competitive side of things, we offer four separate teams within Call of Duty and Rainbow Six Siege both EU and US with coaches and good team players to satisfy even the most dedicated hardcore player.

We have meetings every weekend, or as we call them “Worship”, where we get together and just hear how all members are doing. If we have any news from leadership we will be open and share. If members have anything to bring up this is their chance, no idea is too stupid, no thought is wrong.

We have tried to build our leadership up so that every type of gamer is represented. The Casual, the dedicated, the competitive, the would rather do nothing else then play all day every day player. Whatever player you are, we can assure you that in our leadership we have someone like you in play style.

Here at the Cult of Gaming, we try to facilitate all games, with players from the amazing calm game of pirates “Sea of Thieves” to the crazy “CoD MW” to the team game of “Rainbow Six Siege” and many MANY more. But if you play a game that we do not, then do not be disheartened as we will do our best to facilitate that. No player will be alone when part of the Cult.

We are a Gaming Cult, which works daily on improving a close tight circle between a leader and a member. In the Cult no one is too weak, no one is too bad at a game, no one is excluded. We include any and all. No one is unworthy, and we are not a power hungry Cult, your opinion will be listened to and heard. So if this sounds like something you wish to try, and you are of the age of maturity 16+ then join up. We are waiting for you. We are all important cogs in the machine of Cult of Gaming.

Join now at Discord: https://discord.gg/NU2z3XW

Like CODForums!

Advertisements