• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for an active MW clan

HTJokey

Recruit
MW is the first call of duty I've really gotten into since high school, primarily due to warzone. I very much enjoyed being in a clan on Xbox and want to join a community again to have a an active group for warzone or multiplayer.

Major pluses for anyone who isn't just a discord with hundreds of channels for different games, or has an organizational structure.

I hope I can help you with finding a clan.

I come from a clan called The Art of Warfare (TAW) that has been existing for almost 18 years. We have a great community of around 1800 members and plenty of different games. Your only responsibilities are to come on weekly Mandatories or excuse yourself if you are not available. We get that everyone has something IRL, so don't worry about it, we are not some hardcore clan. We are recruiting 16+ and we communicate over TeamSpeak, but we often create our own discords as well. If you'd be interested head onto our website: taw.net My callsign is SmoothSpaniard.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help if you do decide to apply.

OG Fireman

Recruit
I hope I can help you with finding a clan.

I come from a clan called The Art of Warfare (TAW) that has been existing for almost 18 years. We have a great community of around 1800 members and plenty of different games. Your only responsibilities are to come on weekly Mandatories or excuse yourself if you are not available. We get that everyone has something IRL, so don't worry about it, we are not some hardcore clan. We are recruiting 16+ and we communicate over TeamSpeak, but we often create our own discords as well. If you'd be interested head onto our website: taw.net My callsign is SmoothSpaniard.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help if you do decide to apply.

I’d love to give you some info about Tactical Gaming!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has over 20 squadsRanging from 5-8 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. We have casual and competitive squads. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. I look forward to hearing from you!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements