• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for clan

yes I'm looking for a active adult gaming community. I have a mic also am very active. Please feel free to message if you have any questions. I also have discord already

yes I'm a serious gamer who don't like to lose looking for a warzone only clan. Also looking to join in on some tournaments. If you got a squad that sounds like what I need hmu. As I have tried 3 so far and just dont find what I'm looking for

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
yes I'm a serious gamer who don't like to lose looking for a warzone only clan. Also looking to join in on some tournaments. If you got a squad that sounds like what I need hmu. As I have tried 3 so far and just dont find what I'm looking for

Are you looking for a non NSFW, non toxic, 18+ and friendly gaming community

Then the Assassin Raiders are the clan to join. We don’t recognise KD and we don’t care how many wins you have. We welcome all level of gamers. We are LGBT friendly and have an active female only chat. All we ask is that you have a mic and are active on discord. No need to fill an application just follow the link and your in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rG ki77y

Recruit
Hey LiGhTzxX0uT!
You would make a great fit in our clan Rapture Gaming (rG)! We have mature players from around the world including the UK and a Battalion dedicated to games like COD and MW for both PC and Xbox.
Go to
discord.gg/rapturegaming

And choose Phoenix for your Battalion
If you have any questions my discord is ki77y#7682

We will be happy to have you join the community!

Hey LiGhTzxX0uT!
You would make a great fit in our clan Rapture Gaming (rG)! We have mature players from around the world including the UK and a Battalion dedicated to games like COD and MW for both PC and Xbox.
Go to
discord.gg/rapturegaming

And choose Phoenix for your Battalion
If you have any questions my discord is ki77y#7682

We will be happy to have you join the community!
I added you on discord

OG Fireman

Recruit
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

FMJ UKFury

Recruit
yes I'm looking for a active adult gaming community. I have a mic also am very active. Please feel free to message if you have any questions. I also have discord already
FMJ UK are now recruiting!

If you would like to join message me or look for our Facebook group provided.
We are a friendly bunch and all skill levels welcome.
Currently playing on cross play games but also play any game that favours the community. Call Of Duty is our main game.
Hope to hear from you soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/449093883177328

198458305_588742775862903_7075323217650988625_n.png

UKGaZzA

Recruit

Attachments

• A85AE43E-A069-4B75-8ED4-EB553EA07978.png
    A85AE43E-A069-4B75-8ED4-EB553EA07978.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 1
  • BF783AB4-5752-49CC-856B-1954FF58538C.jpeg
    BF783AB4-5752-49CC-856B-1954FF58538C.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1

UKGaZzA

Recruit
FMJ UK Multi Gaming Community is a gaming group that accepts cross platform gamers including PC, Xbox & PS5 players. We are a friendly bunch looking for any skill level all are welcome. Currently we are playing Call Of Duty all series but we also play many more games due to popularity. FMJ UK is a place where people can come and enjoy your gaming experience with a great group of people playing casual and competitive if we choose. Come join us today we would love to have you as part of the FMJ family hope to hear from you soon.

What we offer
Great group to enjoy your gaming experience.
We are a relatively new group.
A place for every member to make the community there home.
Give you the opportunity to voice your ideas.
All members receive a free FMJ Avatar.
Help and support with all members needs.

What we are looking for:
Friendly and easy going people.
Any skill level.
Must be 16+
Have a working mic and headset.
Be a regular player.
We accept cross platform including PC, Xbox & PS5

My Xbox gamer tag FMJ UKGaZzA

Discord https://discord.gg/WvdtJNCt
Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/449093883177328

Attachments

• B8D41FBD-5FF2-4BD2-B94E-7A248F92C946.png