• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for Ps4 clan

Jord

Recruit
Darkrisen89, I think I have the right clan for you I'll add you on ps4 and if you're interested join my party and we can talk

Hi mate, if your looking for a friendly clan try us at FishSlapGaming we are a UK and EU clan easy going and enjoy a Good laugh but still play hard when we need too. Must be 18+ and use a mic

If interested go to our forum and post in the new members section.

Find us at fsgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Regards

PSN: The-Mas-At-War

S8ansEn4cer

Recruit
4gc is always lookin for new members only requirement is to have a mic for parties and 21+. We do both comp. and casual if you would like to join just go to clan4gc.com we would love to have you.

Tatnato

Recruit
33pg66d.png

Wolves Gaming is looking for dedicated Playstation 4 Gamers to join the pack!
We are a new clan that is lead by a Father and Son who have been gaming their entire lives. We are looking for members to start building up to become one of the most well known gaming clans out there! If you are interested, visit our website www.wolvesgaming.com, register an account, and apply!

Please make sure you meet our basic requirements which is that you are 16 years of age or older and have a microphone. Further details on these requirements can be found on our website.

If you have any questions before registering, you may PM myself here on BO3Forums, add me on PSN (Tatnato) or reply to this thread.

Hope to see you rolling with the pack!​

Alucard

Recruit
Darkrisen89, I think I have the right clan for you I'll add you on ps4 and if you're interested join my party and we can talk

Hey, wanna game together? Do u mind me joining ur clan? Add AlucardBV13 on the PS4 and i'll be ready :)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements