• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for UK based clan

Ph0208

Recruit
Hi everyone, I am looking for a UK based clan or players to join in a squad. I have a 1.45 kd and 24 wins so far but I want to push those numbers up and I am finding it really difficult with randoms lately who leave the instant they're downed. My psn is ph0208. Hope to hear some replies soon :D

Caliber

Incorruptible
Hi everyone, I am looking for a UK based clan or players to join in a squad. I have a 1.45 kd and 24 wins so far but I want to push those numbers up and I am finding it really difficult with randoms lately who leave the instant they're downed. My psn is ph0208. Hope to hear some replies soon :D
Hey bud, we have a mix of UK players and USA players. We are a small tight knit group.

If you are interested feel free to check us out.
If not, best of luck finding your new crew

G-Stars77

Recruit
Hi,

I am new to codforums. I am also a UK based adult cod player using Ps4. I am keen to play as part of a clan with team work on cod. Mostly evenings or weekends due to work. Would appreciate if there are any experienced clan folks out there who could help me know how I may join, when and how you play.

Really appreciate a response
G-Stars77

OG Fireman

Recruit
Hey! I’d love to give you some info regarding Tactical Gaming.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 25 squads, ranging from 6-8 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone and casual/competitive. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I really thing you would have a lot of fun! I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/

Ph0208

Recruit

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 25 squads, ranging from 6-8 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone and casual/competitive. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I really thing you would have a lot of fun! I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/

That sounds great, I'd like to hear more please :D

G-Stars77

Recruit

Hi Fireman,

I certainly am interested. I have discord now but am new to that too. How would I join and play. Are there set times say GMT or US time to login and find you guys? Right now I use PS4 log in and simply play with randoms which is OK but not the team work I would appreciate. Can you let me know how i may link up with a friendly squad or yourself. I do have a mic and good connection. Reckon I would be a casual player but happy to work to get better.

Thanks for reaching out btw

OG Fireman

Recruit
That sounds great, I'd like to hear more please :D
Hi Fireman,

I certainly am interested. I have discord now but am new to that too. How would I join and play. Are there set times say GMT or US time to login and find you guys? Right now I use PS4 log in and simply play with randoms which is OK but not the team work I would appreciate. Can you let me know how i may link up with a friendly squad or yourself. I do have a mic and good connection. Reckon I would be a casual player but happy to work to get better.

Thanks for reaching out btw

We would love to have both of you! Our website is our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/

Our regular game nights are Sunday and Wednesday 8pm-10pm, but we have people online all the time. The best bet would be get registered on the website and then you'll be assigned to a squad.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements