• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for west coast / Pacific Northwest squad

JayFi-

Recruit
Hey-
We have a mature (I guess?) group of guys spread out between West Coast and East. Play almost daily between 6pm and 11pm CST. Hit me up on PSN - just reference this thread so I know it's you. PSN name: JayFi-

AyoBagz

Recruit
Do you like to game? Are you interested in joining a community of like-minded adults? We are VORSOC(Veteran Out Reach Special Operations Command). We are a community with over 500 members, and were founded on giving veterans(and civilians alike) a place where they are always welcomed! Only requirements are 17+. Any console(or PC), any game, any time! Check us out at vorsoc.com

Unity Squad is an active, friendly, non-toxic gaming zone for all like-minded gamers like yourself. Whether you're looking for something casual or want to defend yourself amongst a brotherhood (sisterhood too!) against a team of Sweats, Unity Squad is for YOU, Imnobody!

Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 375*
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
Enough about us, I want to get to know about you. If you're interested, you can find me at the following IDs:
  1. Playstation Network: PGN-AznMenaceTTV
  2. Discord: AznMenace#8715
When you inquire about Unity Squad, be prepared to answer the following questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Do you have a working mic/headset?
Enough waiting around for something to happen. Be the Change!
"Other clans may imitate, but we initiate."

Brknrun

Recruit
Mature group 30-60s
Casual / semi serious players
I usually dont get on till pretty late. I work swing, but registered here looking for the exact same thing. A west coast warzone squad. Send me a message or email or however this thing works if you wanna play some late games

OG Fireman

Recruit
We would love to have you!

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has 15 squads and we're quickly expanding with the recent addition of Warzone. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. We have casual and competitive squads. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. Please be sure to put Fireman2818 as your referrer. I look forward to hearing from you!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements