• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for Xbox clan

Gregsonn

Recruit
Evening people, looking to join a team that plays quite often on Cod WW2. im UK based. Played most Cods except the last one (think we all know why). My KD and SPM is all good. Gamertag is - L GREGSON L if anyone is looking for a player.

Thanks.

Sorry about the title was meant to say 'looking for a clan' not got.

LLXGN

Recruit
We are a gaming community who play everyday! We have quite a few members from the UK also if you would like to join what’s your gamertag and we will send you a message!

FEAR is a friends and family based clan were all about respect and we work with everyone as we see it life comes first gaming is second as the important scale we would love to have you if you have any questions feel free to message me on xbox or my fb GT: FEAR Ganga King fb: www.facebook.com/FEARGanga/ we are 17+

Gregsonn

Recruit
We are a gaming community who play everyday! We have quite a few members from the UK also if you would like to join what’s your gamertag and we will send you a message!

Sorry I forgot to write my GT in the post. It is L GREGSONN L

Special_12K

Recruit
You might like what Rapture Gaming has to offer. We support multiple games and have members from all over the world. We currently have about 90 active members playing CoD. Our main focus is people coming together to have a good time without the drama. We have casual players like myself and others that are more focused on competitive playing.

If have any question feel free to ask and if you would like to apply use the following link! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953

Again like I have posted in other's threads ... if you want to find a "GOOD" clan you have to do some work too .. visit our website and check us out ... you can also message me on xbox live ... I won't be running after anyone to join our clan but I will make you feel welcomed when you ask to join ...

Gregsonn

Recruit
Again like I have posted in other's threads ... if you want to find a "GOOD" clan you have to do some work too .. visit our website and check us out ... you can also message me on xbox live ... I won't be running after anyone to join our clan but I will make you feel welcomed when you ask to join ...
What's your website?

XGN is looking for ACTIVE players we have people from all over the world if your interested let me know I'm on x box one XGN CHEFSLOTH

Like CODForums!

Advertisements