• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Making me play war zone! Agggh!!!

Wiseowl

Recruit
This now is driving me absolutely crazy! I’m on PS4 mission to unlock extra skin for Alex. Usually l can do missions in Warfare but this part Is telling l have to go to war zone! Not only that but kill 5 people with a rare gun. Sounds simple but NOOO!

I always wondered why the blue guns were rare when they only have 3 attachments, now l know flipping why, cos it’s so easy to find any other colour gun even the epic ones, which you’d think they were made rare.

On top of this l feel that war zone has changed so much just in the last month. All that happens is l land from the parachute and die before l get chance to do anything, go to galag and die there. I get teammates who want to go out really far from aeroplane where parachute can’t reach, sometimes they are scattered everywhere. If l wait patiently to be redeployed they expect me that l can shoot enemies with what l land with, instead of helping me get my kit sorted.

I can be quite a determined person so l decided that l’ll keep trying today and hopefully it’ll get done. After about 20 times it still is not fucking done. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
This is what puts me off Warzone, at least the Battle Royal part of Warzone, I used to like plunder because in plunder we get to respawn so I could notch up a few kills and even get some money put by for the team as well as help with contracts etc...

Have you tried it in Plunder?

Is Plunder still available? I think I read somewhere that they took it out, but I haven't played since I got MW during the last couple of weeks of season 2.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
This is what puts me off Warzone, at least the Battle Royal part of Warzone, I used to like plunder because in plunder we get to respawn so I could notch up a few kills and even get some money put by for the team as well as help with contracts etc...

Is Plunder still available? I think I read somewhere that they took it out, but I haven't played since I got MW during the last couple of weeks of season 2.
It's still there. Go play plunder.

Wiseowl

Recruit

Yeah still have plunder you get to respawn if you have enough money now. I tried that a couple of times but still found it hard to find a blue gun. I thought the chances were easier in BR!

KeyboardDemon

Yeah still have plunder you get to respawn if you have enough money now. I tried that a couple of times but still found it hard to find a blue gun. I thought the chances were easier in BR!
Cool, I can't check at the moment, but if any of your unlocked blueprints are for rare guns then maybe you could create a loadout with an unlocked blueprint and then collect it in a weapon drop or buy it from the shop.

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk

Wiseowl

Recruit
Cool, I can't check at the moment, but if any of your unlocked blueprints are for rare guns then maybe you could create a loadout with an unlocked blueprint and then collect it in a weapon drop or buy it from the shop.

I can’t remember if any blueprints won in pass had any and l don’t think any that I’ve bought. I tried a legendary gun that l bought and took it down to 3 attachments, that didn’t work either lmao!

KeyboardDemon

I can’t remember if any blueprints won in pass had any and l don’t think any that I’ve bought. I tried a legendary gun that l bought and took it down to 3 attachments, that didn’t work either lmao!
If you have the Battle Pass then you would have unlocked the Mighty Moe at level 18 and Black Asp at level 35, both are rare weapons.

Wiseowl

Recruit
If you have the Battle Pass then you would have unlocked the Mighty Moe at level 18 and Black Asp at level 35, both are rare weapons.

I was just about to message that l had the clever idea of looking in the armoury for blue guns as l couldn’t remember!

I saw that l had the Black Asp and now you tell me l have the mighty Moe too!

Thank you for your amazing idea :D

Well it looks like it’s making me go to BR! I just killed enemies in Plunder and it hasn’t accepted it! Now I’m pissed off again! >\

KeyboardDemon

Well it looks like it’s making me go to BR! I just killed enemies in Plunder and it hasn’t accepted it! Now I’m pissed off again! >\
Yeah, I bet you are!

But, let's look at the progress we have made here.

We now know how to get at least 2 rare weapons into a loadout, right?

Get into BR with a squad you can rely on, maybe some people in your region from here, play done missions and lot until you can call in an air drop or buy your loadout of choice and then go hunting.

It will take patience and perseverance and it will reward you with increased skill as well as whatever the prize was your operator, Alex, I think.

I was just about to message that l had the clever idea of looking in the armoury for blue guns as l couldn’t remember!

I saw that l had the Black Asp and now you tell me l have the mighty Moe too!

Thank you for your amazing idea :D
That's how we roll here, we look out for each other, right?

Wiseowl

Recruit
That's how we roll here, we look out for each other, right?

YES!!! I have finally done it! Whoo!
Happy mood ain’t gonna stay for long tho, once l’ve done my execution move l have to go back to crappy wz! Buy 3 kill streaks, it should be easier tho cos l can grab any gun!

KeyboardDemon

YES!!! I have finally done it! Whoo!
Happy mood ain’t gonna stay for long tho, once l’ve done my execution move l have to go back to crappy wz! Buy 3 kill streaks, it should be easier tho cos l can grab any gun!
You can do it, you got this.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements