• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Depending on your platform, double check your settings in the game. I can't look at mine myself atm but there should be some extensive mic settings in the game. Only thing I can think of since it is only an issue for the one game.

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Yup. Check your settings in game. Hopefully you'll find the issue and get it fixed. I'd have to look at my settings later today to see if my memory is failing me or not but if your mic works in other games and party chat...then its the game settings.

hekkler01

Recruit
Hope your haveing a good sunday I should be on around 5 pm just look me up I also see your starting a clain the first cod i was leader in Lords clian we also did D2

Mycrospyder

Recruit
I'll add you on Xbox and try to link up with you later. It may show me online all day but doing other things...lol

hekkler01

Recruit
don seybut ill try again

I tried to to post thru phone lol not again cant type I lood did not see request so I dont know what else whats you gamer tage ill try that way thanks

Mycrospyder

Recruit
I'll try man but with the ways things have been going for me this week and as of late...may just wanna give up on me and try someone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements